Have an account?

sexta-feira, 30 de abril de 2010

Dialogue.

Noah: - “Could you just stay with me?"

Ally: - “Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we’re already fighting.”

Noah: - “That’s what we do, WE FIGHT. You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch, and I tell you when you’re being a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate and then you’re back doing the next pain in the ass thing."

Ally: - "So what?"

Noah: - "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. And we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, FOREVER, YOU AND ME, EVERYDAY."


~~~~~~


Noah: - “Você pode ficar comigo?”

Ally: - “Ficar com você? Pra que? Olha pra gente, já estamos brigando.”

Noah: - “É isso o que fazemos, NÓS BRIGAMOS. Você me diz quando eu estou sendo um arrogante filho da mãe, e eu digo quando você esta sendo uma chata irritante. O que você é, 99% do tempo. Eu não tenho medo de machucar seus sentimentos. Você fica chateada uns dois segundos e ai você volta fazendo a próxima coisa irritante."

Ally: - “E daí?”

Noah: - “E dai que não vai ser fácil. Vai ser muito difícil. E nós vamos ter que trabalhar nisso todos os dias, mas eu quero fazer isso porque eu quero você. Eu quero você por completo, pra sempre, eu e você, todos os dias. "


The Notebook.


PS: Sem palavras diante disso *o*

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário